Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Who are your favorite actors?  (Read 5079 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Who are your favorite actors?
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2012, 02:27:55 pm »

Meh. Jackie Chan is no longer as awesome as he once seemed to me. Stephen Chow is funnier, and there are a slew of guys as impressive or more impressive in the martial arts field.

It dawned on me that we should probably cover actresses too. I'm never as good with actresses for some reason...they all kinda blur to me as "blonde-haired actress", "redhaired actress", etc.  :-[

Which means if I actually know their names, they must have been pretty memorable. So I'd have to say:

Favorite Shakespearean actress: Emma Thompson (and drop dead gorgeous to boot); runner-up Judi Dench
Favorite American actress: Jodie Foster; runner-up Cate Blanchett (how many women can play Galadriel, Queen Elizabeth and....Bob Dylan??)
Favorite Asian actress: Maggie Cheung; runner-up Zhang Ziyi

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 02:43:47 pm »

my favorite actors are salman & sharukh

Spoiler: OffTopic (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: On-Topic (click to show/hide)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 03:45:07 pm »

Meh. Jackie Chan is no longer as awesome as he once seemed to me. Stephen Chow is funnier, and there are a slew of guys as impressive or more impressive in the martial arts field.

But can they sing? :P

Also, Bill Murray.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.
Pages: 1 2 [3]