Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Primal Challenge  (Read 978 times)

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
Primal Challenge
« on: February 02, 2012, 08:44:05 pm »

So, a little way to make the game a whole lot more difficult. Probably not much different than what most do already, but here we go...

Rule one:  Leave your starting town as soon as you can. Others are evil and foolish. Drop your starting equiptment as soon as you can.

Rule two:  Break nature to your whims. Snap wolven legs, beat down tigers, but never kill them. Train yourself in the art of throwing and fighting, and if you ever actualy kill a beast you must take its body and use it the best you can. Respect the mammoth, tribal.

Rule three: Every time you meet one of your own race, you must kill them in the slowest ways imaginable. Other's you must try to avoid as much as you can, and take care not to approch them. Bandits are fair game, however.

Rule four: No weapons are alowed. Those are evil, evil things, not natural to begin with. If nature wanted you to use metal or stone, it would not have given you teeth or nails.

With this, go out and kill things.  :D
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Primal Challenge
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 04:02:52 pm »

Legendary misc user = OH GOD HE'S BEATING ME TO DEATH WITH MY OWN EYEBALLS

Wait for the update. Suddenly, madness :P

Logen910

• Bay Watcher
  • Biting people to death since 126,000 B.C.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 06:26:54 pm »

Funny, I am playing my adventurer almost always like this. Also I kill, butcher and eat most animals which pass my way. Also you have to start as a peasent of course  :)
This is a russian player. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is studded with blood, death and pain and encircled with bands of bad grammar mistakes.

Guylock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 08:46:19 pm »

yes; starting as a peasant makes things very interesting...

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 08:51:20 pm »

Well, this is pretty much how I play the Game anyway. :D
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

sobriquet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 12:40:25 pm »

I like how Chilton got eaten by lecter. And how he capitalized Game just then.