Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Its possible...  (Read 533 times)

McMagma

• Bay Watcher
  • McMagma, Fortress Addict.
    • View Profile
Its possible...
« on: January 28, 2012, 04:50:27 pm »

...to make a zoo? it caged animals? i have never tried it...

how to feed them? some of them can be un-tamed...

a section only it invanders.. :D

scion-of-fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • All Things Serve the Beam.
    • View Profile
Re: Its possible...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 04:52:59 pm »

Um... Yeah.

To make a zoo, you just need caged animals, and then you select it and make a room from it.

If I understand you correctly, yeah, caging animals with a remote release is a decent distraction - however, I would just tame the creature and train it as a war beast first to increase it's chance of survival and power, than just use wild ones.
Long Days and Pleasant Nights, Stranger.

McMagma

• Bay Watcher
  • McMagma, Fortress Addict.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 04:57:54 pm »

and them lets make !!SCIENCE!! :D,
making a study about every animal :D, how strong is it, how much time he survive without water/food etc..

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 05:17:29 pm »

Animals that aren't tame never need to eat or drink. Tame animals will only need to graze if they are grazers, and again never need solid food or water.  Animal people e.g. tigermen do need fresh water and a source of meat.

to make a zoo (b)uild a ca(j)e and designate a room around it. Make sure you do not designate it to be a jail,
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?

scion-of-fenrir

• Bay Watcher
  • All Things Serve the Beam.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 05:18:53 pm »

and them lets make !!SCIENCE!! :D,
making a study about every animal :D, how strong is it, how much time he survive without water/food etc..

Well, pretty much any carnivore (Dogs, cats, lions, tigers, bears) will live just fine without food or water - none of the animals need water yet, though the grazing animals need grass.

From what I remember, the strongest "normal" animal (i.e. not a Giant or Mythical) is the polar bear.
Long Days and Pleasant Nights, Stranger.