Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Arena Mode: Generate FB  (Read 897 times)

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Arena Mode: Generate FB
« on: January 30, 2012, 06:44:55 am »

After a quick search, I could not find something on the subject. This, of course, means that it is doomed to be the fifth or so thread touting such a disclaimer, that a search was done and no result was found. Regardless, here's what I've to say:

Along with all the other assorted creatures in the Arena Mode spawning list, it would be nice to have a button that simply generates a forgotten beast from scratch.

Spoiler: HFS Spoilers! (click to show/hide)

It would be fun to play with, to see all the wacky combos you could receive, but it would also be nice to be able to generate them to check for problems with the ways their random materials work.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Arena Mode: Generate FB
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 03:36:45 pm »

Why not? Well, I suppose there is a risk for spoilers...

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Mode: Generate FB
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 04:38:21 am »

Why not? Well, I suppose there is a risk for spoilers...
There is the tag for barring creatures from Arena mode, so supposedly you could poke an init option to enable it (that is, in vanilla, usually off)?
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.