Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Feeling Embarrased  (Read 791 times)

jluv19

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Feeling Embarrased
« on: January 09, 2012, 04:57:58 pm »

was friends with this guy for long time but recently he expressed a sexual interest. I was resistant and he said that in order to get with him i had to send a pic of my boobs and private parts. I resisted for awhile but I finally gave in and sent a pic of my boobs. I sent it and he said that he didnt get them and was im SURE THAT it went through to him...but I'm sure he has them and now i feel embarrased and ashamed like he must think im disgusting or my breasts are terrible. I've never done this before and now im not sure why he is not answering me at all??? Thinking my boobs must be horrid and hes showing them all over ..... I have tried numerous times to text or call and he won't take my call....confused

I definitely will never do it again...I've never done that before...He's been completely silent and has not answered or replied to my text since before New Year..I have not attempted to contact him at all..but I'm just worried because I did something so reckless...:-(I am over 25 and no one can see my face at all..but now i feel exploited and the silence from his end is making me more and more nervous :-( It is playing a bit with my self esteem because I am thinking something is wrong with my body hence the silence

Still feeling like crap :-( :-(
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 05:00:53 pm by jluv19 »

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Feeling Embarrased
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 05:00:40 pm »

I'm sure the bay12 community can help you. 

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 05:34:46 pm by Svarte Troner »
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

Stargrasper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 05:08:47 pm »

I willing to bet there's nothing wrong with any part of your appearance.  It sounds to me like he's trying to pressure you into give him more.  He's probably just being childish because you're actually standing up for yourself.  Bad for him, but good for you!

Now would be a good time put some distance between the two of you.  How much is up to you, but begging for attention is playing right into his hand.  It's a harmful situation for you to be it.  Distancing yourself is painful for you, but it's less painful than the situation you're in right now.  Plus he's unwittingly helping with distance.  There is good in all things.  Find it.  Grab it.  Exploit it.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 05:14:14 pm »

First of all, this guy is clearly some kind of creep if this is the type of tactics he resorts to when trying to get a female attachment. He is distancing himself from you? Good. You dont need to be with a sleazeball really, do you? Secondly, he probably wanted the pic for a quick cheap thrill and had no interest in anything more deep or meaningful. Chalk this one up as a learning experience and move on to people that are worth your time.
This is a blank sig.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 06:13:53 pm »

So...you signed up to a videogame forum to tell us this?
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 06:37:20 pm »

I was going to try sincerely giving some advice, but then realized that said advice was almost entirely unhelpful, and would likely make the situation considerably worse. So I'll just forbid myself from posting in this thread anymore.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 07:26:14 pm »

This reeks of trolling to me.

Stargrasper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 07:29:20 pm »

This reeks of trolling to me.

Quite possibly, but this is Life Advice.  I'd rather be cautious and take anything not outright absurd as serious until it demonstrates otherwise.  We're supposed to be supportive on this board.  Declaring something as trolling and then attacking it when it isn't could be damaging considering how people actually take us seriously.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 07:59:25 pm »

That's correct. With my post, I intended to make jluv19 feel more compelled to answer, therefore showing she means this seriously and also giving us a chance to know where we're at. I think for now we should just wait for a reaction.

So: Jluv19, the next post belongs to you. Either you want to continue to pour out your feelings and/or ask for friendly advice, in which case you reply, or you do not want to continue this discussion, in which case you either reply saying so or don't reply, and this thread will be discontinued.