Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Outpost liason is acting weird...  (Read 3310 times)

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
Re: Outpost liason is acting weird...
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 09:06:36 pm »

He's one of those dwarves whose daily routine goes eat/sleep/drink/party, actually. So he's technically busy most of the time, even when I don't assign him anything.

Parties are very counter-productive, and could be the problem here.
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 08:26:27 am »

He's one of those dwarves whose daily routine goes eat/sleep/drink/party, actually. So he's technically busy most of the time, even when I don't assign him anything.
Pause-accelerate his eating and drinking, deconstruct his bed to stop his sleeping and unassign the meeting rooms to stop the partying. You only need him to be free for 2 seconds to pause-accelerate his meeting, then he can go back to his life of sloth.
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.

thegoatgod_pan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 03:07:08 pm »

I always like when the meetings take months.  I get the sense my nobility waste the emissary's time wallowing in luxury and the emissary doesn't mind either, just seeing the food the average fort dweller eats compared to the rest of the world is probably enough.
More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?
Pages: 1 [2]