Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Erepublik  (Read 1233 times)

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
Erepublik
« on: December 17, 2011, 06:22:43 am »

Erepublik is an awesome game where you join into a country as a citizien.You do various things like fight in wars,work for other people or attempt to become a president.Its a alternate history thingie :).Romania became a neighbor to Estonia as we were forced to flee.Join the game trough this link  8)

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
Re: Erepublik
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 06:38:10 am »

Sounds like it's worth checking out. I'll register, but certainly not with that referral link.
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 07:10:08 am »

Dawww come on be fair T_T
Either way i am currently helping Ireland.

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 07:17:29 am »

It's not bad. It certainly has some interesting additions that add a bit of flavor as opposed to most browser-based games. I can certainly see it keeping me interested for a few days, but not too much longer.
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

Evaristo Carriego

• Bay Watcher
  • Gelder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 08:13:17 am »

I got hooked up for a while. Made the mistake of joining this really really hardcore "guild" that killed all the enjoyment I had for the game. To put it in perspective, they had me in a sort of boot camp where I'd have to report to everyday and perform "homework" assigned by my instructor (mostly read a bunch of .PDFs and perform tasks in-game). This went on for more or less a month. At the end of the course they gave me a timed multiple choice test monitored by an "officer" through IRC to prevent any cheating. I passed the test but after that I was so fucking fed up I quit, never looked back ever since. Ever since.

I guess you're never too young to have an eRepublik flashback.

raalph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 10:26:52 pm »

This game was awesome when it wasn't only about war.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2011, 12:08:49 am »

I got hooked up for a while. Made the mistake of joining this really really hardcore "guild" that killed all the enjoyment I had for the game. To put it in perspective, they had me in a sort of boot camp where I'd have to report to everyday and perform "homework" assigned by my instructor (mostly read a bunch of .PDFs and perform tasks in-game). This went on for more or less a month. At the end of the course they gave me a timed multiple choice test monitored by an "officer" through IRC to prevent any cheating. I passed the test but after that I was so fucking fed up I quit, never looked back ever since. Ever since.
...Erepublik. Erepublik never changes.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2011, 12:39:21 am »

I used to play this. IT was okay, kinda boring after a bit though.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.