Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fable: Lost Chapters  (Read 673 times)

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Fable: Lost Chapters
« on: December 20, 2011, 09:11:24 pm »

Well, the first Fable game (and quite frankly, the best) was recently released on Steam. I am so happy right now I'll write more after I've finished nerdgasming.

Detrevni|inverteD

• Bay Watcher
  • Sometimes you have to step back to appreciate art.
    • View Profile
Re: Fable: Lost Chapters
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 09:19:39 pm »

I had intentions of going to bed at midnight at the latest last night, but after this purchase I was up until around 5am.

It isn't the best RPG; it's not even close, but it just has that charm about it. Perhaps it's because I played it when I was younger, who knows.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 09:22:35 pm »

Yeah, I have more nostalgia for it than actual like of it. One of the first games I played as a kid where I could actually choose what to be/do.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 09:25:12 pm »

Yeah, after looking at it a little bit, it's not as good as I remember. But when I was younger this game was amazing :)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 09:26:18 pm »

I do liked how you had to be strong enough to hold some weapons, or you'd be dragging it behind you the entire time.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.