Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: THE JEDI ARE ATTACKING!  (Read 6229 times)

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
Re: THE JEDI ARE ATTACKING!
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2011, 07:55:37 pm »

Great. As if the goblins weren't badass enough already.

Goblin 1:"Let's see, we summon demonic overlords from the very pits of hell, we tame and ride ancient beasts from the godforsaken depths of the earth, we have a society that lets everyone pretty much do whatever the fuck they want...oh yeah, and we're immortal. I just don't think there's any way we could get any more awesome..."

Goblin 2:"How about Jedi...?"

Goblin 1"....Yeah, why not."

I seriously hope that I can merge goblins into the community when forts become multiracial, or at least have them stop by after the inn release. Or better yet, Goblin Fortress!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 07:57:21 pm by King DZA »

fraxert

• Bay Watcher
  • hey-di-lee hi, and ho-di-lee hok
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 10:24:09 pm »

Great. As if the goblins weren't badass enough already.

Goblin 1:"Let's see, we summon demonic overlords from the very pits of hell, we tame and ride ancient beasts from the godforsaken depths of the earth, we have a society that lets everyone pretty much do whatever the fuck they want...oh yeah, and we're immortal. I just don't think there's any way we could get any more awesome..."

Goblin 2:"How about Jedi...?"

Goblin 1"....Yeah, why not."

I seriously hope that I can merge goblins into the community when forts become multiracial, or at least have them stop by after the inn release. Or better yet, Goblin Fortress!

Until you mentioned "Goblin Fortress!", I could not imagine a civilization with more casualties, animal cruelty, elf-hating, magma, and general FUN/badassery, and now I can.  The fact that goblins are out badassing dwarves should fill us with shame.
"Seriously, there could not have been a more appropriate end to the saga of Boatmurdered than a gigantic flaming apocalypse for no apparent reason." - StarkRavingMad

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 11:17:34 pm »

I think I'm going to start calling goblin lashers "jedi scum".
Remember, Vader did bring balance to the force.  By the time he was done there were only two Sith and two Jedi ... about as balanced as you can get without removing all of both flavors of Force users. :D

I think I'll start calling goblin lashers "jedi scum" as well, of course.  It just has a nice sound to it, especially considering the discussion about goblins actually being a force of good ... or at least Child Protection Services.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

fraxert

• Bay Watcher
  • hey-di-lee hi, and ho-di-lee hok
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2011, 01:10:17 am »

I think I'll start calling goblin lashers "jedi scum" as well, of course.  It just has a nice sound to it, especially considering the discussion about goblins actually being a force of good ... or at least Child Protection Services.

I have to agree with that notion.  Raising children to become warriors or laborers is better than carrying them into battle as infants.
"Seriously, there could not have been a more appropriate end to the saga of Boatmurdered than a gigantic flaming apocalypse for no apparent reason." - StarkRavingMad

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 01:13:41 am »

Speaking of goblin Jedi, has anyone ever noticed how coincidental it was that Yoda was small, green, and raspy voiced?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I think we may be onto something.
Pages: 1 2 [3]