Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hotel Bay12  (Read 1673 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: Hotel Bay12
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 09:09:21 pm »

"Thanks for waiting for the other tourisists, and no thanks I don't drink often. I really doubt you should be drinking while driving a bus, but I'm to lazy to walk there so it seems i'll have to risk death."

Bd steps onto the bus, the small mechanical bird continues to chirp happily and flies inside to follow him.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 09:17:22 pm »

walk to the Hotel-Check in
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 09:23:34 pm »

"Look pal... you'll have to lighten up a bit. This place..." Wendell trails off his speech as he's turning around the bus. "Not like there is any traffic here. The resort is up this road, about two miles. You'll be fine!"

Wendell puts a cassette tape into the bus' cassette player, but it makes a "clunk... KERCHUNK!" noise and spits the tape out, with the magnetic tape forming a large rats nest. He cusses and hands the tape to Bd. "Can you fix that? It's my favorite one."

Wendell drives up the road slowly, allowing the two passengers good view of the bay , and tries to avoid the largest of potholes in the road. Up ahead, there is a large white building - that must be the resort

Wendell turns his head and says "Almost there..." and just as he turns back around, the bus runs into a large branch hanging out over the road. The front right light smashes with a loud "THUNK", and the branch drags across the hood creating a deep scratch. As it hits the windshield, it is freed from the tree it originally belonged to and is knocked to the side of the road. The windshield now looks like a spiderweb.

"By Armok's.."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2011, 09:30:51 pm »

Bd sighs and takes the cassette tape, just before a large branch hits the windshield. "Fuck man! Watch where your driving, I don't plan on dying yet!"

He slumps down on a seat, and starts tinkering with the cassette tape. "Ugh, do you ever take care of tapes? I mean really, it seems like you threw the tape at a fucking cement wall over and over again."

After a few minutes of tinkering, the tape is untangled and he hands it back to Wendell. "Should work now, I have no fucking idea how you broke it that badly in the first place..."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2011, 09:53:26 pm »

"It'll be okay. I think we might have another light... dunno about the windshield. Probably going to get my pay docked for that one. Anyway, we're almost here."

Wendell takes the tape back and sticks it into the player. A tinny speaker plays some crooning country music at a level barely audible over the groaning suspension of the bus. Wendell smiles briefly as a particular moving part of the song is played.

As the bus gets close to the village, the road goes from rutted dirt to fairly-smooth cobblestones. You pass several ramshackle houses, and the closer you get to the hotel the nicer the other buildings look. The bus arrives at a large wrought-iron gate, beyond which is the massive hotel. The gate is closed and there is a small call box next to the driver's side door. Wendell presses a big button on it, and a voice comes from the other end.

"Welcome to Bay 12 Resort. What is your passphrase?

Wendell scratches his mullet. "Oh, yeah. The new invitations. You guys got them?" He turns his head around and looks at the two passengers. "You should have, y'know. Something to say to this box. The new tickets were supposed to come with them."

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2011, 09:55:13 pm »

"Well fuck, my friend was the one who memorized the passphrase..."

Welcome to Reality.

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2011, 10:09:17 pm »

Wendell reaches behind him and pulls out another beer from the cooler. He says to the speaker box :

"Iron and Copper"

The speaker box responds : "No, that's not it."

Wendell scratches his temple and says,
"Maybe it is ... Iron and Wine"

The speaker box remains silent for a long time. Eventually, a different voice enters the speaker.
"Wendell, your guests need to respond. Quit screwing around. Also, are you drunk again?"

"No...."

Wendell takes another sip of beer and looks to the darkening sky.
"Look folks... I really enjoy listening to my country mixtape in this fine automobile, but the storm is about here. One of you is bound to have the phrase!"

Pages: 1 [2]