Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3  (Read 7582 times)

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Modern Warfare 3
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2011, 11:06:22 pm »

Any shitstorm news segments/internet articles about that truck full of gas exploding and killing the little girl? I immediately said after seeing that "that is going to cause some problems."

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2011, 11:23:37 pm »

Well, i've finished the campaign. It took me six hours (although admittedly, about an hour of that was me dicking around with grenade launchers and killing myself, jumping off the taller buildings and shooting my teammates because they wouldn't...fucking...move)

I can't remember anything about the campaign. At all. It left such a small impression on me that the only thing about the game that I do remember is where you're in London, where I wasn't to happy with the underground level because something wasn't quite right about it. I've been there, there was something missing. It annoyed the crap out of me.

Mindless fun it is though, but really more of the same. I'm glad I just borrowed it
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2011, 01:56:45 am »

I just solidified why I'm not going to buy it. I was watching a few "first impressions" live commentaries, and pretty much all of them were praising it for being like CoD 4. I seem to recall the same being said for both MW2 and BO, and for some reason this doesn't encourage me.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]