Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Recommend me a Steam game  (Read 3060 times)

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
Re: Recommend me a Steam game
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 02:48:36 am »

The internet is not kind to Sordid.  Next thing you know, someone'll be reminding him about that dog he had for a week but died when he forgot to feed it.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 02:50:10 am »

I'd recommend following the Steam Sales Thread, in which all the great daily/weekend/holiday deals are discussed. Because paying full price for a game on Steam is just silly, when you could get 4 good games at 75% off. Looks like you found some entertainment already though, so good on ya.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 02:51:34 am »

Binding of Isaac is one morbit and quite atmospheric game. I really like the music and the monsters are fun :).
It also has an appeal of an old roguelike (rooms being like levels) and arcade (although not too hard).

Makes me long for the old zelda games.
I miss those now.. Hmm.. still got a working SNES somewhere, along with the Zelda cartridge.. I also got it for GBA..

Sordid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 02:52:25 am »

The internet is not kind to Sordid.  Next thing you know, someone'll be reminding him about that dog he had for a week but died when he forgot to feed it.

My first dog died of cancer and my second one (which is actually an offspring of the first) had an operation to remove some tumors just last week.
SO THANKS FOR THAT! >:(
And no, I'm not making this up.

Anyway, Isaac looks interesting. I like the art style. Is there a name for that art style? I've seen several games that looked very similar from different companies.

Catastrophic lolcats

• Bay Watcher
  • [FORTRESSDESTROYER:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 07:06:49 am »

I believe it's "Vector".
Pages: 1 [2]