Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bump in the Night - Pen and Paper RPG...  (Read 744 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Bump in the Night - Pen and Paper RPG...
« on: October 13, 2011, 03:17:47 am »

Time approaches when on all hallows eve do the creatures rise, and go Bump in the Night...

So soon, in around 18 days or so, does it come to be Halloween for all those in America and those who do it in other countries too. A time long go when there was a small group of gamers that I used to hang around with, a RP Game was found called BITN. It is played in a Modern world where ideas like organizations that HellBoy was part of exist to monitor and control creatures of the night. But of course that does not limit the Game Master or the Players from playing as renegade monsters or such...

While I am not a great DM/GM, prob a 4/10 in skill level. I would love to see someone with skill run a game of this. Too many times have I seen OP or Metagamers ruin the ones that were attempted to be run within my old group...

It took me a while to find it, its quite old and very broken in places. Some parts are just not there at all. But No doubt someone could work it out...

http://wu.wss.yale.edu/michael/bitn/
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...