Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Save hundreds of keypresses  (Read 3362 times)

FrisianDude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Save hundreds of keypresses
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 02:05:32 pm »

Well, I am glad I did open this thread. At first I assumed, due to title, that it was some keylogger advertising spam thread. Turns out it's actually interesting.
A tiny, foul-tempered humanoid creature that dwells in the evil mountains. They are known to enjoy drinking liquor and will take any unguarded supplies of booze.

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2011, 07:35:49 pm »

This is glorious. Now we just need mass channeling designations. Over multiple Z levels. Oh how I would love to see that implemented before better dwarf AI. 7 miners. 1 multi Z-level cistern. NO SURVIVORS
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

hermes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2011, 09:24:38 pm »

[MIND_BLOWN:YES]

Oh my, indeed.
I can't believe I've only heard of this now, thanks OP.
We can only guess at the longing of the creator. Someone who would need to create one such as you. - A Computer
I've been working on this type of thing...

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2011, 01:13:53 am »

This is glorious. Now we just need mass channeling designations. Over multiple Z levels. Oh how I would love to see that implemented before better dwarf AI. 7 miners. 1 multi Z-level cistern. NO SURVIVORS

well, if you use your ... extra, yeah, "extra" is the word I'm looking for ... extra miners, it definitely sounds like a Fun method of digging the cistern.

I still prefer to use up-ramps, working down one level at a time (usually smoothing the walls as I go), however.  less chance of the idiots diggers dropping rocks on their own heads.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"
Pages: 1 [2]