Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The Legend of Lagdon  (Read 5451 times)

Hazael

• Bay Watcher
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Lagdon
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2011, 02:40:10 pm »

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom." -John F. Kennedy

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2011, 08:31:32 pm »

Hmm, since this looks like a whole new story, why not make a table of links to them?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
    Replace the * with a / and the - with a =

:)

Hazael

• Bay Watcher
  • Life goes on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2011, 08:47:00 pm »

Hmm, since this looks like a whole new story, why not make a table of links to them?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
    Replace the * with a / and the - with a =

:)

Actually, I was thinking of uploading the entire series as a whole onto a neat little package thingy so you could downlooad it and read it anytime offline.  ;D
But good idea, seriously. I think I will need to add a table of contents to my series of legends.
"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves." -Abraham Lincoln

"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom." -John F. Kennedy
Pages: 1 2 [3]