Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Atis Ballstaves  (Read 4074 times)

Deimos56

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: unicorpion]
    • View Profile
Re: Atis Ballstaves
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 01:46:09 pm »

this thread was approaching youtube comment levels
Thumbs up if you disagree.

Goddamn it, I hate thumb whores. They make Youtube comments unreadable.
I hate "Thumbs up" comments as well.  "916 people were [joke related video]" ones are sometimes funny, but they are too overused.
Anything that becomes something vaguely approaching a meme tends to become overused.

Heck, anything that's mildly amusing one time tends to become overused.

It's one of the laws of the internet.
I'm curious what the barely conscious ai wrote about.
Well that went better than expected.  He went nuts and punched a rabbit to death, then the dogs and the whole dining hall ripped him to shreds.

Varnifane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2011, 01:53:19 pm »

thumbs up
I regret to inform the community that the mass murder of puppies does not create a viable clock.
I don't know if you need other ideas when you have magma.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2011, 02:19:59 pm »

hur hur i are making same jokes as everyone

Tharwen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2011, 04:29:12 pm »

Youtube's comments pale in comparison to the Minecraft forum.

I tend to visualise everything I do, and the image I get when I use that site is of a village full of retarded pygmies jumping up and down and screaming whatever thought enters their mind at anyone who comes nearby.
[Signature]

UristMcHuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2011, 04:46:31 pm »

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2011, 05:12:05 pm »

I say, i find this collection of clever of jokes about male reproductive organs most entertaining! I haven't guffawed like that in quite some time!

Now, i am off to attend other matters. I eagerly await further additions to this assortment of hilarious puns and wordplay, the likes of which i shall view upon my return.

Carry on, lads!
/exittophatgreeting

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2011, 06:18:42 am »

I say, i find this collection of clever of jokes about male reproductive organs most entertaining! I haven't guffawed like that in quite some time!

Now, i am off to attend other matters. I eagerly await further additions to this assortment of hilarious puns and wordplay, the likes of which i shall view upon my return.

Carry on, lads!
/exittophatgreeting

Let me fix a bit of that...

I say, I find this collection of clever of jokes about male reproductive organs most entertaining! I haven't guffawed like that in quite some time!

Now, I am off to attend other matters. I eagerly await further additions to this assortment of hilarious puns and wordplay, the likes of which i shall view upon my return.

Carry on, lads!
/exittophatgreeting

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Deimos56

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: unicorpion]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2011, 03:11:54 pm »

Carry on, lads!
/exittophatgreeting

Let me fix a bit of that...

I say, I find this collection of clever of jokes about male reproductive organs most entertaining! I haven't guffawed like that in quite some time!

Now, I am off to attend other matters. I eagerly await further additions to this assortment of hilarious puns and wordplay, the likes of which i shall view upon my return.

Carry on, lads!
/exittophatgreeting
You missed an 'I' in the latter half of the second section/paragraph.
I'm curious what the barely conscious ai wrote about.
Well that went better than expected.  He went nuts and punched a rabbit to death, then the dogs and the whole dining hall ripped him to shreds.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2011, 08:02:06 am »

And now there's a head-shaped hole in my desk... Well, got 2/3 of them at least...

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Martholomule

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs alcohol to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 2 [3]