Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: people seek you out.  (Read 2586 times)

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
Re: people seek you out.
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2011, 11:56:59 am »

no, one soap maker, lye maker and chesee maker, peasants are useful in the army.
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2011, 01:12:10 pm »

Agreed, however I dont think I would trust dirty sock makers (Cause I always build fortresses that export cheese) would be convincing. I mean, it could be a trap. Oh and look, Im famous!   8)

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
  • whooshing winds and all that jazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 02:58:11 pm »

good idea. One thing about bandits is that maybe if you have a reputation of stealing, they could come to you and offer for you to join their gang, or  if your known for being the goody boy for the king, to send someone to assassinate you.
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

antymattar

• Bay Watcher
  • *Antymattar has created a Cat-ass-trophy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2011, 06:30:57 am »

Assasination is a whole different thing... I think. But yeah, stealing and such... Maybe if they dont want to have a reputation  of stealing but they want you to steal for them.

Zimon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2011, 07:05:38 pm »

Assassins etc. are confirmed as a future feature IIRC.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2011, 07:41:24 pm »

I think that if you are famous enough or known for doing stuff, some important people(Like maybe a resistance leader or maybe a duke or a bandit leader. Anybody) might think you are good for some quest that they might want to give you so they might actually go and find you instead of you wandering around aimlessly.

This is a very good idea.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις
Pages: 1 [2]