Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ciba Reigntakers the Thundering Boulder the most garishly garbed clown ever  (Read 1567 times)

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have Ciba the demon facing Iton Lancebraided the Hale Crew of of Weirds(My militia Commander) he took a hit at her head. Well... shes been in war with every race and this is what dropped.

A Dwarf Bone Crown, Human Bone Crown, Elf NAIL Crown, Human Bone Earring, Human Tooth Earring, Humain Hair Crown, Human Tooth Earring, Human Tooth Crown, Human Bone Crown, Human Bone Earring, Human Bone Crown

When i checked her inventory she is decked out in Leather armor with even more Bone items.
Decked out in two pages of HUman Bone/Hair/Teeth/Bone Earrings/Crowns/Amulets oh and a Elf Bone Bracelet, Elf Tooth Crown, and an Elf Tooth amulet.

This may be due to the fact that in every battle her Goblin Civ has had she participated in it. I assume these must be trophies made out of the Large list of druids and law givers she killed in the 666 years her Civ was at war. No joke her history page just ended at 666 where she returned to Monstrousbar her home.

Oh and she has killed 4,000 beings dwarf, human, and elf all mixed in. Mainly human.

Now i want to see how this battle ends... considering how op armor is on enormous creatures. Iton may soon join his wife who died due to blindness after killing her 3rd forgotton beast.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:14:44 pm by Kromgar »

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile
Re: Ciba Reigntakers the Thundering Boulder the most garishly garbed demon ever
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 07:01:05 pm »

I recently fought a similar demon, one leading a goblin army.

They don't fight fair; every hit was deflected by his =large cock leather shit=. They run around avoiding hits and throwing acid. Still, managed to kill it. Cool titles for my swordmaster!
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 07:14:31 pm »

They don't fight fair; every hit was deflected by his =large cock leather shit=. They run around avoiding hits and throwing acid. Still, managed to kill it. Cool titles for my swordmaster!
Iton has the most hilarious name of any of my dwarves. Now that i defeated Ciba i decided i am going to end the fort now. Time to open Hidden Fun Stuff. Oh and Iton took no damage. He just bruised Ciba until he got a lucky shot to the head and then she started gushing demon goo from her forehead... Demon Goo.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:16:09 pm by Kromgar »

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ciba Reigntakers the Thundering Boulder the most garishly garbed clown ever
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 07:30:33 pm »

Ha. Your Iton Lancebraided the Hale Crew of of Weirds has nothing on my 'Trog' the Routed Master of Pregnancy when it comes to weird names.
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 07:36:46 pm »

Ha. Your Iton Lancebraided the Hale Crew of of Weirds has nothing on my 'Trog' the Routed Master of Pregnancy when it comes to weird names.
You see it all started when he punched that female goblin in the gut.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 07:45:33 pm »

I was thinking baby shields.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Specter513

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 07:47:01 pm »

You see it all started when he punched that female goblin in the gut.
Woops. Forgot the last name.
'Trog' Raptorrags the Routed Master of Pregnancy
Leprechauns actually. That "magically delicious taste" prefstring soon lead to their total extinction.
Congratulations, you killed the only things considered dominant and have heralded the end of civilization in your world as you know it.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 08:44:31 pm »

Iton has the most hilarious name of any of my dwarves. Now that i defeated Ciba i decided i am going to end the fort now. Time to open Hidden Fun Stuff. Oh and Iton took no damage. He just bruised Ciba until he got a lucky shot to the head and then she started gushing demon goo from her forehead... Demon Goo.

Careful man, that demon goo gets everywhere. This might be because I'm in a snowy desert, but black blood everywhere doesn't look as cool as red blood everywhere.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2011, 08:47:52 pm »

Careful man, that demon goo gets everywhere. This might be because I'm in a snowy desert, but black blood everywhere doesn't look as cool as red blood everywhere.
I had to cage Ciba just so she wouldnt flee as Iton decimated the siege. I then caged them again in obsidian using df hack.

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2011, 09:35:48 pm »

Thus ends Courage Shoots although it fell succeeded in its goal felling the dread demon Ciba Reigntakers the thundering boulder.
The hidden fun stuff ended the fortress.

Oh and Iton and Lor were two of the starting 7. They are my favorite couple in Dorf fortress and its funny they were the first two military dwarfs and the first couple to get married.

17 years in this fortres my longest yet. I only got like 7 forgotten beasts though. My military except for a 5 second stint in a training room was entirely trained through sparring. Of the Original 7 legendary military only Iton remained
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 09:40:29 pm by Kromgar »