Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]

Author Topic: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3  (Read 25765 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 6 Year:3
« Reply #375 on: September 20, 2011, 09:22:53 pm »

Fuck, I thought this place was abandoned, Andrea thought, watching the armored man with suspicion. The real question now is: is he allowing us in because of the vehicle or not? If so, he was going to stop being friendly as soon as he realized they were essentially escapees. If he was a rebel of some sort himself, then maybe they would be all right here for the time being. Either way, she wasn't trusting him. She'd lost a lot of faith the day they were 'rescued' and Jessie taken from her, and her experiences over the past three years had merely hardened her further. She glanced at the others in turn before fixing her eyes on Steve. He was the mind-reader, after all. "This guy, can we trust him or do I unload this shotgun into his chest?" she asked quietly.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 20, 2011, 09:56:42 pm »

"Well we cant go much anywhere else. We're nearly out of fuel now."
Raggle Fraggle

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2011, 10:37:40 pm »

"Best we can do is assume he means us no immediate harm."

Attempt to negotiate entry and lodgings for the night.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 21, 2011, 12:42:07 am »

we cant really go anywhere else, can we? those plats are probably waiting... and how the fuck did it
enjoy my damn acid? the the doc said it was an coctail of stuff like hydrochloric.
i dont want to think about it on an second thought...

that roll make em all able to feed on acid?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 21, 2011, 01:10:09 am »

Rest, 'cause I'm in no condition to do anything right now...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 22, 2011, 06:09:58 pm »

Turn 7:Tin Can Women
Rest, 'cause I'm in no condition to do anything right now...
(For the record, Mental Tiredness doesn't affect your physical abilities, so shooting, fighting, etc without the usage of your telekinesis is not affected.)
(6) You manage to get a pretty good power-nap during the other proceedings.

"Best we can do is assume he means us no immediate harm."

Attempt to negotiate entry and lodgings for the night.
(2)  You begin yelling at the person in a tin can, and at the point you actually say tin can you hear a loud mental sigh and in a very feminine voice it yells back, (5) "Just get the hell inside before my 'tin can' starts to rust ok?"  (2-1)  Something seems to be scrambling your attempts at telepathy, but you don't get any bad feelings about the compound.  (5)  Suddenly you catch something strange but somehow familiar, and can feel a massive consciousness moving towards you from the south.

we cant really go anywhere else, can we? those plats are probably waiting... and how the fuck did it
enjoy my damn acid? the the doc said it was an coctail of stuff like hydrochloric.
i dont want to think about it on an second thought...

that roll make em all able to feed on acid?
(Your acid is basically proteins converted into powerful stomach acid that is then moved through specialized tubes into glands in the back of your mouth, that's why the first manifestation was puke and then spit, it also happens to be why you are hungrier then everyone else.  And thus since it is proteins and food, mushrooms (which that was what they were, not plants) since they are immune to stomach acid instead were just fed by it, they always grow that fast when they have food.)

Fuck, I thought this place was abandoned, Andrea thought, watching the armored man with suspicion. The real question now is: is he allowing us in because of the vehicle or not? If so, he was going to stop being friendly as soon as he realized they were essentially escapees. If he was a rebel of some sort himself, then maybe they would be all right here for the time being. Either way, she wasn't trusting him. She'd lost a lot of faith the day they were 'rescued' and Jessie taken from her, and her experiences over the past three years had merely hardened her further. She glanced at the others in turn before fixing her eyes on Steve. He was the mind-reader, after all. "This guy, can we trust him or do I unload this shotgun into his chest?" she asked quietly.
  You glare at him intently, trying to figure out whether or not to shoot when 'he' suddenly calls back to Steve in a very feminine voice.  It catches you off guard but you keep the shotgun in your hands anyways.

**Group Event:(1)  The jeep backfires and you hear a loud gurgling sound, the engine fails to turn over afterwards, so the women in the suit of metal and leather sighs and walks over.  "Get out and help me push this flame-painted piece of crap into the barn before both me and it rusts out."  You all glance warily at each other, except for Taric who just snores loudly, then decide that you are not going to be able to go anywhere anyways until the jeep is fixed.  Getting out adn pushing, with Henry's added strength you make good time and have pushed it all the way to the barn in little time.  Noticing that the gate is still open you go to say so when the armored women pulls a lever beside the barn and the entire gate swings closed.  Pushing the jeep into the barn you see a large number of mechanical and electrical parts laying about and what could only be a large ethanol refinery in the back, with two large silos stretching to the ceiling.  (4)  The women smacks Taric to wake him up and out of the jeep, she glances at the group and then turns to the vehicle,  "I'll see what I can do to fix it, head over to the house and introduce yourselves to the family.   Oh and make sure you avoid the crops they haven't had any fertilizer lately."

east-2 days-ocean
East 4 hours-Abandoned apartment complex
North-0 hours-forested area and old farmland
west-Badlands-home to a number of renegade people, though the entire area is low lying ground and almost everything is swamp and mud
south-west-5 hours-Mountains and old mining complex
south-3 hours-military base

Time: 11:00AM
Weather:Light Rain, the best it get's usually
Group Item:
Officer's Jeep- ??/?? L of ??
Taric
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Alan

Andrea

Steve

Henry
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 22, 2011, 06:18:43 pm »

Andrea looked at the woman. She was currently undecided whether she should go ahead and follow her request, or do the smart thing, take her out, then go into the house and kill any/everyone there. Hell... before all this shit started I never would have even thought something like that... She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. Things had definitely been a lot simpler back in high school, that was for certain. "Fine. I'm going." She looked at her allies, noting the hand print on Taric's face, and moved to leave the barn. She would have to make sure to avoid the plants; for all she knew they were like the thing in the woods.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Survive the War of Mutations Turn 7 Year:3
« Reply #382 on: September 22, 2011, 06:49:55 pm »

"Oooohh. Come on, I wasn't even awake!" Head to the house.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 22, 2011, 06:54:54 pm »

Follow the woman Cautiously
Raggle Fraggle

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 22, 2011, 06:55:56 pm »

Follow the woman Cautiously
she's not going anywhere, so this action would basically equate to stay with the jeep, she asked you to go to the house.
Nom nom nom

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 22, 2011, 08:42:21 pm »

Derp.
Go into the house.
Raggle Fraggle

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 22, 2011, 09:53:01 pm »

"Something's... odd here."

Attempt to locate the source of the mental interference.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 26, 2011, 04:45:04 am »

"is the crops like the plants outside? if thats the case i may fertilise them ... damn plants...."
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26]