Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: goblin forts  (Read 938 times)

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
goblin forts
« on: August 31, 2011, 07:20:00 am »

if one empties a goblin fort completely do they ever come back?
also do items spread randomly inside forts or no?
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: goblin forts
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 11:26:34 am »

What version are you playing i hought the latest version does not have goblin forts?

Also i think if you empty a goblin fort theres a chance they will resettle.

If you mean abandoned forts yes its randomly although i heard rare stuff is deeper down.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 02:58:15 am »

i can see plenty of "dark goblin fortresses" on my map, i'v yet to be to one tho but i plan on going to one soon
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 03:12:39 am »

i can see plenty of "dark goblin fortresses" on my map, i'v yet to be to one tho but i plan on going to one soon

You cannot go into a goblin fortress in the current version (nor can you visit DMH's or EFR's - Dwarven Mountain Halls or Elven Forest Retreats.). Toady is working on them currently so you can only visit Human towns/fortresses in an unmodded game.

And stuff spreads out in a town/camp/fortress, it doesn't get lost but just scatters. In a lair, it does not.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 03:51:24 am »

oh ok! was wondering why i coudnt get into the mountain halls xD