Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Living in an elf run world.  (Read 1882 times)

Jakob

• Bay Watcher
  • !!FABULOUS!!
    • View Profile
Re: Living in an elf run world.
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 04:17:51 pm »

Please give us the save, I want to make a fort and rebel.
Build a replica of the Krusty Krab around the creature, then lock prisoners customers inside it so that the sponge can mutilate them take their order.

PainRack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2011, 02:16:40 am »

Do you come with elves and elven "technology" on embark? Or is it still dwarfs somehow?
Its still dwarves. So are my liason. However, the queen and general are all elves.

I forgot to save a copy of the region before I started a fort, but essentially, there are no dwarves in the timeline until 551, when I first abandoned my fort.

I didn't even notice the issue until I started creating crafts.

PainRack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2011, 02:32:55 am »

Its amazing. by year 25, the major dwarven civilisations were mostly removed and it turned out for Fortunate Door, populated by "traitor" elves. While traitor elves did join the fight in year 17, inflicting "severe" losses on the elven civilisation, the dwarves were too outnumbered and soon disappeared from world history.

The war began over the "treatment of plants". So...... hey, its not "too" bad. We just got incompetent elves who like cutting trees.

As for uploading it.... any ideas? If not, I save it all in a zip file and dump it on megaupload.

I can see it now folks. A dwarven fortress, gathering expat dwarves who have survived under elven tyranny and incompetence, rising again to build a new dwarven age. For ARMOK!

PainRack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2011, 02:52:07 am »

God, its depressing. The elves that wiped out the dwarven civilisation is the 2nd largest in terms of area. The Mighty Jaws, which apparently have traitor elves join your cause is the smallest elven civilisation in the game in terms of area.

Hey, maybe it shows we did severe harm to them or something.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=26WCXI9W

PainRack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 03:39:23 am »

So.... according to legends viewer, it confirms that elves are the dominant creatures in the world with over 16 thousand elves.... Followed by 11 thousand cats.

Indeed, its so bad that one human hamlet comprise of more cats than humans. The human towns closest to Mythical Jaws are chock full of elves.... including some goblins.
So.... essentially, my dwarven civilisation Fortunate Doors, is not only elf  owned. The human traders? Elves, with human peasants near us, although furthest away from the elves, there's a town that's full of humans.... And a goblin population.

Looks like its going to be war on everyone then:D Anyone knows how I can get to kill dwarven trade caravans or etc without triggering a loyalty cascade? Or should I refrain from killing dwarven stooges:D

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 03:52:07 am »

Declare war on enemy elves, restore the rightful Dwarven world order.  Establish a very powerful military fort, and kill all elves that won't end up triggering a loyalty cascade.  Not sure if you can use DFHack or some other program to prevent such a loyalty cascade.  Anyway, just kill the elves.  Make the dwarves great again. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.
Pages: 1 [2]