Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Clothing storage?  (Read 717 times)

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Clothing storage?
« on: August 20, 2011, 05:11:26 pm »

Where do dwarves put clothes? My military dwarves have their armor to replace clothes, so they just dropped their clothes where they were and donned their armor... instead of putting the clothes in the cabinets that are in their rooms.

Do cabinets not store clothes, and if not, then is there another vessel that will? or do I just have to deal with clothing lying on the ground everywhere?
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

Agent_Irons

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clothing storage?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 05:20:08 pm »

Dwarves will put their clothes in cabinets in their bedrooms, if I recall correctly. However, it's a fairly low-priority job.

Max176

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 08:20:43 pm »

I don't even think they put it in the building, they throw it on the cabinet.
I'm mining out and admixture every section of adamant ore I can get my easily on to alternation my armoursmith up to allegorical so he can accomplish actively alarming armour for my aggressive. again I'm traveling to do the aforementioned for weapons.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 08:29:19 pm »

I don't even think they put it in the building, they throw it on the cabinet.
They actually put it in the cabinet.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Max176

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 08:39:57 pm »

Really? Wow, my dwarves are lazy. They just toss it in and around their cabinets.
I'm mining out and admixture every section of adamant ore I can get my easily on to alternation my armoursmith up to allegorical so he can accomplish actively alarming armour for my aggressive. again I'm traveling to do the aforementioned for weapons.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 10:49:03 pm »

The cabinets might be full. Try adding another cabinet or chest and seeing if the clothes get picked up.

Or they might be really busy.
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 10:56:58 pm »

Since it's a low-priority job, they probably put their armor on and do their work before going down to the low-priority jobs, like "storing owned item". That's in my experience and guess, by the way, I'm not sure if that's how the game handles it.
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.