Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: funny stuff you've done in adventure mode  (Read 6735 times)

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
Re: funny stuff you've done in adventure mode
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2011, 04:50:31 pm »

Made a race change command that runs along smoothly while you play either fort mode and adventure mode and customizable so one could add and change stuff themselves the funny bit is the process to change the race is connected to a pain system and can only be activated through someone's death.
Meaning I have to hurt the player a certain way survive the self inflicted wounds and kill or have someone killed to see if it works.
This also means one can't just leave a wounded human alive while picking off other folks for their death might spark a transformation.
I have the the whole thing set up in dfhack's dfusion nested in genesis and currently trying to work in a rune's syndrome > wizard addon to it.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 02:40:17 pm »

I saw this post, then I saw your signature...

I'm a bit scared now.
that was more of meant to go with my "Elite Head Collector" thing below my name, title, and avi

i'll be sure to name some npc i plan to behead after you tho
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

LordExumius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 03:56:36 pm »

I saw this post, then I saw your signature...

I'm a bit scared now.
that was more of meant to go with my "Elite Head Collector" thing below my name, title, and avi

i'll be sure to name some npc i plan to behead after you tho

I'm flattered.
Pages: 1 2 [3]