Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Dorfs won't drink tha Booze D= wat do?  (Read 410 times)

CT

• Bay Watcher
  • Gah zombies!!
    • View Profile
Dorfs won't drink tha Booze D= wat do?
« on: August 04, 2011, 01:18:23 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So now that the tigermen problem is resolved business is back to normal except for all the blood we have to clean up...anyway My dorfs are starting to die of thirst but I have plenty of booze. The water freezes in the winter so they can't drink that but they should still be able to drink from the booze right....or can that freeze...shit.
No, yep. That's what I meant too. I want to come out of the theater completely fucked up for weeks.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
Re: Dorfs won't drink tha Booze D= wat do?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 01:22:10 am »

it would only freeze if it was stored above ground... But you aren't insane enough to do that, right?

Have it carried underground immediately. Stop EVERYTHING else until it is safely below ground. Then get the food...

Also, you don't need to create more threads for every question. Just post your new questions here or something.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 01:24:06 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

CT

• Bay Watcher
  • Gah zombies!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dorfs won't drink tha Booze D= wat do?
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 02:35:05 am »

Yeah...sorry about that its just that i feel people wont read it unless i make a new thread. On topic though my booze is underground good sir.
No, yep. That's what I meant too. I want to come out of the theater completely fucked up for weeks.