Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Oh. Whoops.  (Read 444 times)

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
Oh. Whoops.
« on: July 22, 2011, 09:52:04 pm »

Goblin ambush ---> pull lever retracting drawbridges on either side of dodge-trap badger pit ---> of all my dwarves, the mayor was on one of the bridges ---> mayor falls one z-level into a pit full of assorted gobbos, some jabberers and voracious cave crawlers, a few ogresses, and an angry badger.

Although strangely, they hardly seem to be attacking him...
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Shmo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Oh. Whoops.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 10:06:16 pm »

Proof that nobles are in the pay of hostiles to make impossible mandates and weaken the fortress from within?
S = k*log x(rope reed fiber socks)x

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
Re: Oh. Whoops.
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 10:31:13 pm »

Ah...he died... He was actually a pretty cool guy. The only negative thought in his head for some time while he was down there was that he'd been "accosted by terrible vermin", which I shall take to be referring to the gobbos.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.