Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Challenge Thread!  (Read 545 times)

Lycus

• Bay Watcher
  • Death is just another form of winning.
    • View Profile
The Challenge Thread!
« on: July 21, 2011, 01:34:41 pm »

Earlier, I challenged myself to create a Peasant Human that wielded a rock in each hand, fiercely fighting opponents. He killed four different outlaws before dying hilariously, and it was good.

I then thought, I wonder how far this rock-wielding warrior would have gone in the hands of other players. That idea grew to wondering how other players would handle other challenges, and that idea grew into this thread.

My point is, this thread is for people to post challenges and rulesets that people can volunteer to follow and play, posting the results in this thread! I'll keep track of the unique and more popular challenges in this main post, and who knows, there might be fierce competition for the best wrestler or the deadliest kicker!

Also, please note that I and many other users have the 'Genesis' mod, which affects races and many creatures, so be careful of challenges that involve features only used in that mod.

The first challenge I issue for people to attempt is the one mentioned above, a peasant, that uses rocks as weapons.

High Scores: Lycus, 4 outlaws killed.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:51:02 pm by Lycus »
Whilst I may not be the most successful Adventurer, I have a lot of fun dying.