Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Did this really happen?  (Read 4061 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Did this really happen?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 05:15:49 am »

Ive seen that before on the legends of my map actually twice. A human law-giver was captured by a bandit and apparently the bandit turned him into a skinless humanoid with wings. The second time was when a year later another human who became the law-giver of the SAME civilization got captured by the very SAME bandit who proceeded to turn him into the SAME monster.

Bandits can turn humans into.....clowns?!

CriticallyAshamed

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 08:02:20 am »

All this talk of fire wolves is making me miss that cavy clown. Giant guinea-pigs with a fetish for knife murder are truly a great thing for a game to have.

I think !!SCIENCE!! should be done to find some generations that feature recruitable (as in imprisoned) clowns.

RAKninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware his deadly fusion cannon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 04:45:46 pm »

Ive seen that before on the legends of my map actually twice. A human law-giver was captured by a bandit and apparently the bandit turned him into a skinless humanoid with wings. The second time was when a year later another human who became the law-giver of the SAME civilization got captured by the very SAME bandit who proceeded to turn him into the SAME monster.

Bandits can turn humans into.....clowns?!
i think he's talking about night creatures.  a few of them have the "twisted into human form" descriptor.
Goblin Fortress (NOW UPDATED FOR 34.02!
magma on his bed when he is sleeping, works every time
Pages: 1 [2]