Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Basic Impetus  (Read 901 times)

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
Basic Impetus
« on: July 17, 2011, 09:58:51 pm »

NOT A VIDEO GAMEThis is a war-game which I find very fun and would like to know if any one else plays it .
http://dadiepiombo.com/basic2.html main site
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 02:37:03 am by Elfeater »
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
Re: Basic Impetus
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 10:03:58 pm »

Links, descriptions, etc would be nice to include in your post for the people who have not heard of it or those too lazy to Google it themselves.

On topic: Looks fairly interesting, but I've only been into one or two board games with any real amount of interest.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 02:04:55 am »

Links, descriptions, etc would be nice to include in your post for the people who have not heard of it or those too lazy to Google it themselves.

On topic: Looks fairly interesting, but I've only been into one or two board games with any real amount of interest.
thanks i ubdated it and the great part is, except for figuers, its free.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 02:08:50 am »

It would have been nice to know it wasn't an actual video game, but a boardgame.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 02:33:24 am »

It would have been nice to know it wasn't an actual video game, but a boardgame.
war-game sorry its a lesser know hobby.... Ill update sorry