Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Where can I get Ollieh Dwarf Fortress Style Music  (Read 849 times)

Lurker28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Where can I get Ollieh Dwarf Fortress Style Music
« on: July 07, 2011, 02:17:40 am »

I've done a search for this and the previous files that were held on rapidshare a few years back are no longer available. I actually really enjoy this style of music when playing DF and I've actually enjoyed the default music (but I can only handle it repeating for so long).

If someone could let me know where I might be able to find these tracks, that would be most helpful. Also, if you know of any other great DF music that I could add to the track list, that would be sweet as well.

Thanks.

Jake

• Bay Watcher
  • Remember Boatmurdered!
    • View Profile
    • My Web Fiction
Re: Where can I get Ollieh Dwarf Fortress Style Music
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 09:48:50 am »

Got a track list? I bet they'll be on YouTube somewhere.
Never used Dwarf Therapist, mods or tilesets in all the years I've been playing.
I think Toady's confusing interface better simulates the experience of a bunch of disorganised drunken dwarves running a fort.

Black Powder Firearms - Superior firepower, realistic manufacturing and rocket launchers!

Kay12

• Bay Watcher
  • Fighting for Elite Liberal values since 2009!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 11:26:22 am »

By the way (this is related to the topic), who exactly is responsible for the soothing music in DF? I've a hard time deciding between the game's music and my own music collection.
Try Liberal Crime Squad, an excellent Liberal Crime adventure game by Toady One and the open source community!
LCS in SourceForge - LCS Wiki - Forum thread for 4.04

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 11:28:21 am »

By the way (this is related to the topic), who exactly is responsible for the soothing music in DF? I've a hard time deciding between the game's music and my own music collection.
Toady One himself.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 03:29:48 pm »

Does anyone remember the Histories of X and Y a talented forum member did a while ago? You know, the remixes of the original songs? Did he ever finish it? Seems my latest is Demo 2.