Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Any ventrilo/Raidcall servers?  (Read 1065 times)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
Any ventrilo/Raidcall servers?
« on: July 06, 2011, 05:05:16 pm »

Been looking around on the B12 forums, but haven't found any notice that we have any servers up? Anyone got one? If not, I can always start up a Raidcall server.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
Re: Any ventrilo/Raidcall servers?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 07:11:11 pm »

What would be the point of this
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 07:25:42 pm »

I dunno. To talk to each other, maybe while we're doing succession forts or so?
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 09:38:27 pm »

That's what this forum needs, a method by which its members can speak to each other! Brilliant!

Dickery aside, if you're setting up a server based around DF you might as well use DFTerm.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 09:39:44 pm »

There's the DFC Teamspeak, but then again last time I went on there were a few annoying kids.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 10:35:45 pm »

Ok, I got a Raidcall server.

Name: Dwarf Fortress Official Chat Server
Game: Dark Age of Camelot

I'll make a seperate thread and post it up.