Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cat > Dwarf  (Read 1671 times)

Lytha

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cat > Dwarf
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2011, 02:11:47 pm »

The best way to avoid a catsplosion is to only have 1 female cat around. And to remove the [ADOPTS_OWNER] tag from them in the raws.

Also, vermin corpses don't cause miasma.
Lytha likes fire clay, rose gold, green glass, bags, the colour midnight blue, and cats for their aloofness. When possible, she prefers to consume tea and cow cheese.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2011, 02:18:29 pm »

Besides modding, just have a cage built and stuff em all inside. I keep 2 cats around to breed and catch vermin, and I cage the rest. The cage is in my statue garden for my dorfs to enjoy.

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2011, 02:32:33 pm »

Make a training room, filled with training spears and ah... invite the cat owning dwarfs inside for a little training.
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2011, 03:20:26 pm »

Butcher all non-pet cats and kittens. When a new litter of kittens are born, butcher them.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o
Pages: 1 [2]