Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Space Station 13, How to call/dismiss the Emergency Shuttle?  (Read 2841 times)

aleeterninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After jacking a tratior's sword from him and killing him with his own weapon (irony!), the Emergency shuttle was called and having both of the captains ID cards I went into the bridge to uncall the emergency shuttle but I didn't have a dam clue on what to type into the computer. After logging in and being in the root folder I was all thumbs. Can anyone tell me the comands to call/dismiss the E.Shuttle?

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13, How to call/dismiss the Emergency Shuttle?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 11:19:22 pm »

Back in my day we had an emergency console that you right clicked and pressed, "Call Emergency Shuttle", or you double clicked it.

Then again, back in my day Nuke mode was the newest thing on the block, and it was easily to bug the doors and walls in the Toxin lab so I could design bombs all day.

I was also part of this super secret society.

Good times. Musta been 6 years ago.

And what kind of new fangled thing is this sword? Any good traitor knows that he must take the cloaking device, or the dreaded revolver, and sleep pen. It was hell trying to hide that syndicate communication device while changing into your starting uniform. Especially in the captain's quarters with the two other executives. It was do it quickly, or else just take them down then and there.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 11:24:52 pm by Yodamaster »