Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dating dwarfchines  (Read 2933 times)

kotekzot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dating dwarfchines
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 08:35:17 am »

Didn't I hear a rumour that Toady was planning to make your dwarves start noticing this sort of thing and get paranoid?
Makes sense he'd add something like that.

Anyway, I remember hearing something about dwarves only marrying those who share their religion, and actually converting those they socialize with.
Dwarf Fortress: Where violent death is a renewable resource
Bro, your like... thinking like a square man... its like, the WHOLE lamprey is just like, one big NECK dude, you know? its like hahahaha! dude protect the trees though, seriously. *inhale*... anyways... you like, want this dead black bear, bro?

Alloran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 09:13:41 am »

Add [NO_EMOTION] to the dwarf raws. Will stop them getting sad when you "deal with" the weak and unnecessary.

*waits patiently for this to become GATTACA as people attempt to breed dwarves who are belarded with fat yet extremely muscular with all the perfect attributes and traits*

I notice my miners tend to hook up a lot though. Even when I give them no idle time. They just spontaneously decide to be lovers when they work next to each other for long enough.

DF: The Best Simulator for Pretending to be a Nazi Scientist.

...I love this game.

malimbar04

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 10:30:01 am »

Add [NO_EMOTION] to the dwarf raws. Will stop them getting sad when you "deal with" the weak and unnecessary.

you don't have to kill the weak and unnecessary, just don't let them breed. Make them both soldiers in sex-segregated squads.
No! No! I will not massacre my children. Instead, I'll make them corpulent on crappy mass-produced quarry bush biscuits and questionably grown mushroom alcohol, and then send them into the military when they turn 12...

expwnent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2011, 11:46:56 am »

Pages: 1 [2]