Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hunter cancles seek infant: too dead  (Read 651 times)

Iapetus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Hunter cancles seek infant: too dead
« on: June 28, 2011, 04:48:12 pm »

I've got a marksdwarf/hunter who carried her baby into battle and got him killed, before being KOed herself and being carried to the hospital.  She has now recovered enough to get out of bed, but legs and left arm are injured (yellow) and she cannot stand or grasp.

She keeps giving a "Hunter cancels seek infant: too injured" message (despite the infant in question being dead and buried), and refuses to do anything else.  (She is currently hungry and dehydrated, and shows no sign of getting a drink.  She won't pick up a crutch either).

Does anyone know what is causing this, and/or how to fix it?
Engraved on the floor is a well-designed image of a kobold and a carp.  The kobold is making a plaintive gesture.  The carp is laughing.

LilSassy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hunter cancles seek infant: too dead
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 04:49:36 pm »

despair. put her out of her misery

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 05:02:19 pm »

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, you know.
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.

Iapetus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 05:04:55 pm »

She's just put herself out of her misery by dying of dehydration.  (Having spent the last month or so standing 10 tiles away from my main booze stockpile).

Engraved on the floor is a well-designed image of a kobold and a carp.  The kobold is making a plaintive gesture.  The carp is laughing.