Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: attacked by 31 bandits after one told me to kill their leader  (Read 593 times)

black overlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i started on an island and after there was nothing to do there, i decided to cross the ocean. when i arrived to the mainland bandits were really friendly to me, i even slept at their camps and we killed lots of bogeymen together. they still ambushed me in the wilds every now but they never attacked me. i thought this was because i only killed monsters.

so i just arrived at a bandit camp (which was for some reason quite populous) and decided to took a quest (i killed a few dusk hags for them before). and the elf i talked to told me to kill his leader who was right next to us. i thought he wanted to get rid of him to become the new boss or something.

and then i went ahead and stabbed the boss elf's face. guess what happened afterwards. the elf who told me to kill the leader was the first one to charge at me. then i killed them all and looted the camp.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
there are 29 names here because i got attacked by two elves after taking this picture

« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 09:12:50 am by black overlord »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: attacked by 31 bandits after one told me to kill their leader
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 10:20:29 am »

They were trying to RECRUIT you! Those bandits are funny guys ya know, joking around, hazing the new guy.
Then you just HAD to go and stab the boss!
"Sh*t dude! I didn't expect him to actually do it!""
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.