Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: s'ok got it all fixed now :D  (Read 3388 times)

Corneria

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN:ACCEPTABLE][TRESPASSING:SHUN]
    • View Profile
Re: fey mode dwarf not calling demands D:
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 08:01:12 pm »

There are people who use the manager extensively...? Trippy.
Oh yeah: Nazis.  Now I lost the argument.  So you can't argue with me anymore.  Nyah.

drilltooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 08:22:43 pm »

in my experience, Manager work orders are good for the stuff you can't produce at the moment.
Pinkie pie cancels cook: taken by mood.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 08:25:51 pm »

The manager's very useful; he limits micromanaging (you don't have to scroll to each workshop) and is great for large quantity designations (basically the only way to do them, in fact).
That said, the manager tends to be a lazy ass, like all nobles, and is rarely reliable.

And I'm pretty sure the time difference alone between Adventure and Fortress modes could cause universe holes.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 06:19:37 am »

ima bring an adventurer to my dwarf fortress, i'm interested in the exploadyness

having a bit of trouble with the butchering i dont really wana kill all my very few animals i do have :|

and i dont got weaponry so i think hunting is out of the question

only surounding animals i can find are moosemen and carp, i'd really rather not have my dwarfs eaten alive by carp, the evil lil bastards xD

lol also, would a yak mate with its mother or would it be fine if i just killed em both
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 06:35:13 am by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
Re: s'ok got it all fixed now :D
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 07:35:49 am »

"Zon ormorul, Gem Setter has created Otunggukil Dorenushul, a two-humped camel bone hood!"

thanx for the helps :D

also got a fey mood from a carpenter right after and all he wanted was a single log xD
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 08:06:18 am by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.
Pages: 1 [2]