Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Flash Crime  (Read 2243 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Flash Crime
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2011, 08:07:20 am »

You could be a tweetective.

Sitting here, bottle of whiskey in one hand, .32 in the other, I contemplate this city and the scum that inhabit it. #DarkAndGritty

I suggest flashtweeting this.

EDIT: Just tweeted this from my phone.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 08:10:10 am by Grakelin »
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Urist McMalaclypse

• Bay Watcher
  • Physician of Philosophy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2011, 06:43:04 am »

Sorry to burst your bubble, guys, but this thing looks like a bunch of bored reporters yelling about 'them technologies'. Garry McCarthy basically told some reporters to either report accurately or shut up.

From the Sun-Times:
The new superintendent cautioned reporters not to lump all of the incidents into the same category. Some are shoplifting. Others are robberies. And on Tuesday night, there was an incident that he called completely unrelated.

One group of young men solicited cigarettes from another group of young men. When one man took out his wallet to pay, a member of the other group snatched the wallet and ran.

“These three men chased ten men to get the wallet back and eventually caught up to the ten men and lost the fight. That in no way shape or form represents anything that we’ve been talking about,” he said.

I honestly can't see this being a major problem in a city that has a homicide rate like Chicago's.
After a long time of fleeing unsuccessfully, she did what any cornered dwarf would do:  she sucker punched her own baby and then kept running.
Good god man, cats training cats? That's like how every robot apocalypse starts. But with cats.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2011, 08:21:33 am »

You know, in a 10 v 3 you have the advantage already, so there's no need to escalate force first. [/clausewitz]
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.
Pages: 1 2 [3]