Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 22: Kir's Plan B  (Read 17326 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 21: Runes and Plans
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2011, 02:21:35 pm »

*pokes with the bump stick to keep it off page 2*
(waiting for adwarf to say whether he wants to be one of the assasins or not)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 03, 2011, 03:48:17 am »

Sorry sorry sorry

Hikari will go with the agents he must help in anyway possible to make this fight easier.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2011, 12:05:11 pm »

Camp
Zitan hears the alarm and runs off to get on the boats. the gate being empty, Ima walks into camp. But since there no longer is anyone to interrogate, what now?

Boats!
Yep, this is definitely a boat. you get there just in time to see Hikari (1) sink below the boat after failing to land on a servile and overshooting the landing. Anoth (4) makes another thahd. Which room do you want to go towards first, as the boats unclog?

Haika
"Zeke, knock the damn barrel over. This shaper obviously does not get the bloody point about deals." Will says, pulling a massive thahdskin-covered shield out from behind a second barrel. "Don't you dare push that barrel over!" Haika shouts from behind , (1+1) but the barrel is knocked over anyway. A note comes out of it.
To the unfortunate Shaper researcher who opens this for Qwon: War always has collateral. You are now part of it unless you flee the room now.
To Qwon: Did you really expect me to only make one plan?
 -Kir

A tiny glowing Cryodrayk walks out onto the barrel lid and suddenly grows to full size before the glow dissipates. Will and Zeke are hiding behind the thadhskin shield.
Spoiler: Cryodrayk (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 12:08:51 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be a Shaper - Turn 22: Kir's Plan B
« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2011, 06:41:08 pm »

Get on the boat.

((SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ))

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2011, 10:27:40 pm »

"Hmph. So much for honor." Ima mutters to himself, "Running away from a fight."

Search the camp for anything worth taking, especially books of creature biology.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:33:32 pm by Imakuni »
Urist McImmigrant: "What?! Hey! What's going onnn---aaaaRRRGGHH!!"
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"
Urist McImmigrant has suffocated.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2011, 10:32:50 pm »

Most of the obvious firestarters have been taken to throw and burn the turrets with if they run out of creations, Ima.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 03, 2011, 10:33:53 pm »

Ah, okay. Changed my post.
Urist McSurgeon: "Must remove the rot, yes.  This one is unclean, ssssss.  Purity of essence, yesss."
Urist McImmigrant: "Whhaa---aaaARRGHH OW!  MY PANCREAS!  AAAAGGHH!! THAT'S MY - NOOOOO---AAARRGHGHHH!!!"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 03, 2011, 10:35:02 pm »

That doesn't mean all the possibly flammables have been, though. ;) just the more obvious ones.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 03, 2011, 10:40:17 pm »

Would my character be able to see the rebels going on boats from where he's at? Or would he be clueless of what they're doing? :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 03, 2011, 10:40:56 pm »

Would my character be able to see the rebels going on boats from where he's at? Or would he be clueless of what they're doing? :P
You are too late to see that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Imakuni

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Dance Floor!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 03, 2011, 10:52:33 pm »

So the boats have already left, and I can't see them leaving or anything? If so, I guess I'll still do the action I have posted.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 03, 2011, 10:58:35 pm »

You can see the boats if you look from the dock, but they're too far off to determine which direction they're headed without binoculars.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 04, 2011, 07:02:03 am »

Anoth joins whatever other group that looks like it needs more melee that's going into the place after the mines have been expended.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 04, 2011, 07:14:51 am »

Help whoever fell off the boat get back in
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2011, 03:21:02 am »

meh... I don't know how many rolls you made behind the scenes here, but it seems like I just fail all of them. I've been ready to blast these people from the moment I got here. I knew they were probably in with the rebels, the way Qwon talked about them. However it seems that every turn that goes by, I'm standing around with my thumb up my behind. Now there's a creation 'summoned' or whatever, and the other npcs just had all the time in the world to go push the barrel over and release it, and then idly walk back to their shield while I stand there doing nothing.

It's like a bank robber points a gun at the teller, and she ignores it and starts calling the cops. Then for some reason the robber doesn't bother to pull the trigger, he just stands there.

So I think I'm going to pull out of this RTD here. It's a great concept, but we are all over the place with different factions, and some of the story elements either go really slowly, or really quickly.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]