Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: curses and the new update  (Read 544 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
curses and the new update
« on: May 16, 2011, 07:05:59 am »

just been reading the front page of the home page and i cant wait till the next update its sound really good! :D.

just wondering with all these new curses being brought in and night creatures in adventure mode do you think were going to be able to become cursed at all? and turn into a night creature or something else or gain immortality!.
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Genoraven

• Bay Watcher
  • 4 Ichy Tasty
    • View Profile
Re: curses and the new update
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 10:04:42 am »

I hope we can become cursed. Very much so. It would dd much more ways to kill things as well as add interesting roleplaying ideas. You know, motivations for genocidal killing sprees.

However, might i direct you to this thread: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84398.0

It is for the discussion of devlog and whatnot.
Urist McPeasant cancels point and laugh at Philosopher - Philosopher no longer exists.
Philosopher cancels job: abstractualize existence: interrupted by personal nonexistence.

Tyius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 12:28:23 pm »

I want to be a necrophiliac necromancer! Lmao!!!  Come on new update come out today!!!
The murders are for their own good. I regret none of them. All were sound decisions made to balance the scales in favor of prosperity.

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 12:30:42 pm »

It'll probably be a good few weeks, there are other things he needs to add.

Then again, what do I know.
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.