Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Closed floor hatch?  (Read 1003 times)

Urk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Closed floor hatch?
« on: May 13, 2011, 01:55:44 am »

I got task to kill nigh creature and I found its lair. There was downward slope and floor hatch in the ground, I just moved there and get into lair.

Night creature appeared right next to me and I decided to move outside so that I could have some space to keep distance to throw things at it or avoid it if there is not good enough attacks available at some turn.

It was not following me outside though, so I tried to move back in - but it seems I cannot move back to lair again  :-\

I tried to move in from all possible angles and with ALT pressed but I cannot get in again  :(

I tried to search forums about this but didn't find anything. Is this normal? Can I somehow get in again to handle ongoing business with creature inside or is it being sealed away from me forever?

-edit-

Oh nevermind, I get back in after leaving site and coming back again  :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 01:58:09 am by Urk »

iyaerP

• Bay Watcher
  • has mandated the production of 3 gold shields.
    • View Profile
Re: Closed floor hatch?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 07:52:52 pm »

Maybe the night creature was below the hatch and blocking movement?
Christ, are you dwarves or are you elves? If you think Hell has too many demons, then youkill them till the population reaches an acceptable number.
Dwarf Fortress: So horrifying the players would rather talk about nice things, like Warhammer 40k.