Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Pick a place!  (Read 2442 times)

Onlyhestands

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pick a place!
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2011, 01:24:33 pm »

Costa Rica
Mainly based on it be warming and every single Coast Rican I've met has been awesome.
What if you didn't have any genitals, couldn't you just go naked as a dude (because showing your nipples is okay)?
What if monkeys created civilizations on the moon?

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2011, 07:11:27 pm »

The Netherlands mainly because that is the home of my ancestors!
Word

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2011, 07:40:08 pm »

Sweden, I think. Frankly I'd love to live in France, but I'm going to hedge my bets here and say Sweden. Admittedly, winters are gonna be brutal, but it's a beautiful place that has one clear advantage over Australia - it doesn't take 9-24 hours to get to any other part of the world.

Russia, if we get to learn the language before we go.
If we're gonna be as if we'd spent the entirety of our lives growing up in the country, I'd say we would.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 07:43:10 pm by Jackrabbit »

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2011, 03:58:12 am »

I'd prefer to stay where I am because upper middle class with a college degree in the US isn't too bad and I'd want to play it safe.  But if I had to chose I'd probably go with Canada.  Decent country for the risk adverse and it will probably cope alright with the roughly tripling of the population that the genie wish will create.  If I was the only one who was getting this wish I think it would be cool to be Irish, Norwegian or South Korean.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2011, 04:58:24 am »

Decent country for the risk adverse and it will probably cope alright with the roughly tripling of the population that the genie wish will create.

Actually, in light of this point, I'd choose Malawi, because nobody else would choose Malawi. Therefore I would be king.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2011, 05:07:42 am »

New Zealand, i like green, and NZ has plenty of it, plus it's mostly unimporant as far as strategic importance is concerned so wars shouldn't be that problematic ^_^
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2011, 07:22:21 am »

Yep, Sweden for me as well; failing that, anywhere else in Scandinavia, then Australia, then Canada, then NZ, then Britain, then the US.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]