Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Love for adventue mode.  (Read 570 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Love for adventue mode.
« on: May 10, 2011, 04:01:32 pm »

So, recently, after overplaying fortress mode I decided to give adventrue mode a whirl. I wish I had some time ago - I had not touched it over the 12 months I have been learning fortress mode.

Oh boy am I glad I did. Its a whole layer of awesome I had neglected. Currently my human hammerlord is on a mission to rid the world of beasts most vile. Many have fallen with relative ease to my silver maul ease. The Roc my local lawgiver wanted dispatched (it killed his tenth eldest dughter...!) was tougher, and it took my foot as well as most of my companions. This hasnt really slowed me down (snigger) mind you.

My DF experience has now been enhanced no end. I still love building obscene monuments to destruction, but now they will be fuilled with engravings of me killing elf children. This is a good thing.
This is a blank sig.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
Re: Love for adventue mode.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 04:13:16 pm »

Please try some adventure mode crafting mods. I won't advertise mine since it may be too different from Vanilla for you, but definitely check Wanderer's Friend by Lofn. You will be able to put those rocks, animal parts and other stuff to use and make your own gear and crafts!
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Naryar

• Bay Watcher
  • [SPHERE:VERMIN][LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
Re: Love for adventue mode.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 05:32:13 pm »

And there I thought you were speaking about falling in love in an adventure. *sighs in relief*