Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1570 1571 [1572]

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2324437 times)

MCreeper

• Bay Watcher
  • My bus is late
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #23565 on: June 20, 2024, 12:30:27 pm »

Glorfindel has an unique bodyguard in the form of top level elven footmen that are usually absolutely monstrous. Those particular ones - not so much, since their shieldwall is replaced with commander abilty. And while I clear pushover neutrals with him and archers, I often hear "Our foolish commander has thrown his life away! Our foolish commander has thrown his life away!" In the end I managed to leave him almost alone in a village near a Dunland's freespawned stack. "Our foolish commander has thrown his life away!"
TATW: MOS

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #23566 on: June 22, 2024, 04:31:29 am »

Missed an easy jump. Lost almost half a million runes. It's late, I should probably go to bed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23567 on: June 23, 2024, 09:33:19 am »

Played with a friend again. We set out to explore a new map location and gather some more neat loot to improve our strength and station.

Now, a few hours later, we have successfully managed to lose both our first and second sets of gear and are now considerably worse off than when we started. ...as per usual :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 1570 1571 [1572]