Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Honey Badger + Magma  (Read 877 times)

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Honey Badger + Magma
« on: April 26, 2011, 04:18:18 pm »

My fortress is situated to the side of a volcano. Currently building over it, I have dwarves going around its sides frequently.

A honey badger is raging about, knocking my dwarves into the volcano. Any advice on how to fix this?

EDIT: Ne'er mind. My carpenter threw Megidrutod (SlideDash the Honey Badger) into the fiery depths.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 04:35:55 pm by Lectorog »

DoctorMonch

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Vivisectionist
    • View Profile
    • History Of Bowmined
Re: Honey Badger + Magma
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 04:21:37 pm »

Fear the badger.

It's obviously an entity send by the volcano gods to tell you to leave this sacred ground.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You lock MonkeyHead's right upper arm with your left hand!
Don't make me Shift-A>Enter>a>Enter>Enter.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 04:24:00 pm »

Wait until a dog kills it. I don't see what the fuss about normal badgers is about; they're just annoying.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 04:26:12 pm »

Well, I'm relocating into the growing city, so I sort of put the main - and only - stockpile above the volcano. It contains the booze (and food, etc). My dwarves need to path around the volcano to survive; it's just also killing them.

Specifically, how can I deal with the badger?

Edit:
Wait until a dog kills it. I don't see what the fuss about normal badgers is about; they're just annoying.
This is a honey badger. It killed a water buffalo.