Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: War dog randomly attacks people?  (Read 419 times)

katana

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERY TIME I POST PEOPLE RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
War dog randomly attacks people?
« on: April 23, 2011, 09:46:13 am »

One of my stray war dogs has occasionally randomly attacked people, and other dogs. Well, could be all of them, can't tell, they're all so crowded around the wagon.

Any idea why?
AND IF THIS FAILS MY IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER WHO WILL APPEAR IN THE MIGRANT WAVE THAT ARRIVES AFTER MY DEMISE WILL REPLACE ME.
(Tldr: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FRIENDLY FIRE SALT)

DaJonkel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: War dog randomly attacks people?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 10:07:38 am »

One of my stray war dogs has occasionally randomly attacked people, and other dogs. Well, could be all of them, can't tell, they're all so crowded around the wagon.

Any idea why?

Answered your own question :)
"they're all so crowded around the wagon".

Set up some spread out i-n patches and assign your creatures via i-n-N.
- Protector of those who are always used in or are victim of dangerous experiments, random acts of violence, deliberate acts of unnecessary violence, unjust punishment by false blame of error, justed punishment by blame of trivial everyday stuff, oh and mythological species racism in general. (I help them with law stuff and filing basics forms, as claws, tentacles and whatnot can make that difficult... no forms no benefits, travel coverage, ect apparantly in this world *sigh*).

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 12:57:39 pm »

Animals get pissed off if they share a square with another creature.

Lord Aldrich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 01:07:41 pm »

Animals get pissed off if they share a square with another creature.

This. When egg laying first came out I tried to build a chicken coop. All the little chicklets murdered each other. But then they all got eaten by a giant forest spider. But then a rooster killed the spider, which was kind of badass.