Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Suggestion game of DOOM: You are a greater demon.  (Read 536 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Suggestion game of DOOM: You are a greater demon.
« on: April 23, 2011, 09:22:10 am »

To mix things up a bit, instead of doing an RTD, I'll do a suggestion game, since those aren't very hard and I'm really bored. Medieval fantasy setting.

This is a good day! Your master told you that you are ready to be a greater demon and bring DOOM to the material plane. So he creates a portal of DOOM and you enthusiastically jump in.
 You seem to have acted too quickly as you appear higher above the ground than expected and fall to the ground, getting many bruises and a broken bone or two. You remember that in the material plane a demons power depends on how many worshipers he has. Since you have none, your body is pathetic and you can't cast any spells.
 Anyway, of you go, to bring DOOM to this world!
 But first...

Your name is:
You are associated with:
You take the form of:
You are now in:

(Be abstract with the form. Humanoid/non-humanoid, bloated/gaunt, red/green and etc. You will mutate a lot as you gain power)

There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion game of DOOM: You are a greater demon.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 11:32:47 am »

Name: B̸̡̞͖̙̔ͥ̄͑͒ͫͥ͂̌̾́͌̿̾́͢͝A̶̲̯̲̯͚̯̬͉ͧ͗ͨ͛̄ͨ͊̕ͅR̶̴̩̯͉̟͇̝̟̺̺̖̣͎̦̀ͤͨ͆̎ͩ͆̑̌ͭ͘H̡̧̦̳̪̬͕̺̠̼͖̦̹̱̙̩͎̜̍ͥͣ̈́͊́̈͞͝ͅA̷̼̪͉͚̗͖̦͙̼̲͔̙͂̂̂̃ͨ̾̃́ͥ̂̓́͡H̩͓̖̣̻̻̬͚̙̞̲̦͕̝̘ͪͫͮ͑̏͑̒ͣͣ̀͂͊ͫ͋̀̚͟͢͡ͅ ̸̡͎̣̟̲͚̮͎͔̝̦͋ͫͩ͐̾̉ͥ͐ͭͩͧ́͌

Associated with: Lower back pain

Form: Hunched and bent

Locale: A flaming french eatery in Oklahoma.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."