Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The tale of Golden Peaks  (Read 1086 times)

grank6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The tale of Golden Peaks
« on: September 19, 2011, 05:57:44 pm »

i'll be making a story of Golden peaks i've never been good of telling storys i've been good of making them in my head tho so i sapose this be horrible story how ever i tend to skip around a bit so it might be confusing at times i'll fix it as best as i can

rules for myself
no runesmith unless my something like this happens. enemys in the fort so i lock the hospital door after the battle is over and dwarfs are wounded no dwarf will get recover wounded task unless they move one square so basicly i'll teleport them useing runesmith only after the battle is over to fix the bug
that is the only time i'll use runesmith is too fix bugs

the mods i will use are these
no stat loss mod (becasue i don't like the way the rusty system works it should just give them a skill penalty not make them lose experience if they don't use it for a long time)
the final mod i'll be useing is this: LEGENDS OF FORLORN REALMS (i used copy and paste for this one so ignore the caps)

now for my editing with the starting 7
this is the only time i'll edit there stats
the swordsmen skills are this
master sword
accomp sheild and armor

and the final one is the smith
master furnance operator
master armor
master weapon
master metalsmith

those are the only time i'll edit there skills

grank6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The tale of Golden Peaks
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 06:02:49 pm »

this is the list of dwarfs up for grabs right now incase anyone wants to get a dwarf early in the story

this post will later be used to check to see if there dwarf is still alive and maybe noteable things about him

now for the dwarfs up for names
ordirr a competent woodcutter (he might go into the military)
ral ranbram a hammer dwarf in the military at competent hammer and sheild
azuz a sword dwarf in the military and no skill (he came with novice in all metalsmith)

and the final one is a starting seven and his name is Zuntir the doctor he has  comept in all the healthcare list

grank6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 06:03:21 pm »

My name is Keaton dragon a human I hail from a tribe far across the ocean I have been sent with a group of dwarfs too form a  mighty fortress it is early winter 26 moonstone (October in human calendar)  the year is 126 it has been a eventful 10 months I’ll give a summary of the tale so far
We arrived in some mountains 10 months ago and started to dig into the mountain we were on because a three z levels down (as the dwarfs call it I’ll have to figure out just how far it is one day) is a volcano which the dwarfs can use for their forge for their metal smithing
One dwarf was in a accident when channeling some rock away to give the future nobles some windows was he the rock came out from under him and collapsed his fingers and a hand was smashed only actual broke the left hand
The dwarfs and jobs are as follows
Grank the expedition leader and miner (he has a couple wounds)
Grom the carpenter   Orik the mason   Pro the sheriff   Obok the stone crafter   Zes the manager   Roran the farmer   Brom the fort engraver   Zuntir the doctor   and eragon the swordsman
I’ll list what we have so far in this fortress
An entrance tunnel
A meeting room (till we get a dining room made)
A hospital (it already had our leader wounded in a mining accident but he’s out now)
A wood storage next to our carpenter’s work place
4 noble rooms (not finished yet)
A jail cell in case a dwarf gets too sad from more accidents
A forge which will be done in a few months
And the final thing is a farming area which is 9 levels down

grank6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 06:13:12 pm »

it is now 21 126 obsidion/december there was a theif attack earlier today but the swordsmen Eragon was able to kill him the PRO's sheriff room is now smoothed down Brom the engraver  and he will move onto other rooms later as time passes by

still 21 of obsidion but the nephilm race has come and has offered us goods if our warriors can kill there pack animals (there currently buged seeing as the race is of flyers so the pack animals get left behind and never actuly trade)

good our warriors were able to catch them without the animals moving too far so now our supplies have gone up again

in other news our wood stockpile has gone up to 91 if i've counted the logs right
i've heard a rumor that a barracks will be made soon for our warriors to train on things other then wild life

(also when i make this post i'm not sure how to take a screen shot of the game so if someone could tell me you'd get some screen shots as well

grank6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2011, 07:01:42 pm »

15th slate year 127
we got some migrants several trained militrary dwarfs some masons farmers and woodcuters

we went from 15 population to 37 so were not far from a mayor then we'll hopfuly attract the ever escaping baron to our fortress

the covering of the volcano with stone to protect our smith has gone well so far but now that we have about 5 more masons it shouldn't be long before its finished

we aslo got 2 more miners so now we have 3 they have started to dig our the barracks so our military can train once some weapons are forgred for them

grank6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 11:13:15 pm »

i have decided to cancel this story until i get better at stories