Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]

Author Topic: The Portal 2 ARG, potatoes, Valve time, no spoilers. Pretty much outdated now.  (Read 12957 times)

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Amnesia: The Dark Descent actually finished the timer off. :o

Like 90 seconds. >..>

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile

Decrypting files.  This is where my dual core doesn't suck!
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Nistenf

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is a lie
    • View Profile

Released!
Have fun all you lucky people who got the game!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I can play it in about 5 hours. yay... -sigh-

The Doctor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm stuck on 12% decrypting :/

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What, are you just downloading it now? (If so, good luck - ten non-literal bucks says the Steam servers will be overloaded. Make sure you've switched your download region to a low-traffic one!)

If you're decrypting... yeah, Steam kinda took a hint from Microsoft with regards to 'Time Remaining' countdowns. As in, it'll be stuck at X% for minutes, then suddenly and spontaneously jump to completion.  ;)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Alright, now it's just one night of restless sleep and a small hike standing between me and Portal 2.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

What, are you just downloading it now? (If so, good luck - ten non-literal bucks says the Steam servers will be overloaded. Make sure you've switched your download region to a low-traffic one!)

If you're decrypting... yeah, Steam kinda took a hint from Microsoft with regards to 'Time Remaining' countdowns. As in, it'll be stuck at X% for minutes, then suddenly and spontaneously jump to completion.  ;)
No, I'm working. I had my girlfriend decrypt it already as I had preloaded but I won't be home for about 5 hours.

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If anybody wants to jump straight into coop I'd be down. I think I have enough time to play for a good 2-3 hours at least. Send me a message/friend request on steam if you want. Steam name is Thendash.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

Decrypted!

Note the other topic for actual spoilers.  :3
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

Metalax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile

Posting in this thread as this isn't really about the game itself.

Those who managed to gain a golden potato before the activation now have a copy of the Valve complete pack + portal 2, with games that were already owned available for gifting. There still seems to be a few bugs as people have reported some games that were already owned eg hl2:ep2, portal don't seem to be getting added as giftable at the moment. Similarly those who already had portal 2 preordered don't seem to be getting a giftable extra copy.

edit: you may need to restart steam if you are not seeing the games in your giftable list.

edit2: It seems that the missing gifts are now available. happy gifting.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 05:21:35 pm by Metalax »
In the beginning was the word, and the word was "Oops!"

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

Damn, I already owned everything in the Valve Complete Pack, but EXTRA copies? That would be really nice to have. I should have gotten those damn things.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]