Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Roll to Live Once More! Undead RTD. Turn 2. Deadly serious situation .  (Read 5517 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Live Once More! Undead RTD. Turn 1. Death toll rising.
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 11:15:14 am »

Who says that being dead isn't good? :P

Name: randel sylvan
Bio: an assassinated human noble. he was feared for his heartless treatment of his lessers. now he walks again, to prey on the living.
Race: vampire!!!
Inventory: steel breastplate
Specialty: cunning (+1 to stealth actions)

Just to mix it up.

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2011, 12:03:03 pm »

Turn 2 - Time is running out

SeriousConcentrate:
Edgar growled at the man attacking him, at the powder, and at everything in general. With a snort of derision he abandoned his attack and moved to feast on the necromancer one of his fellow undead had helpfully killed for him.
.. You try to ignore the pain the powder causes but it gets worse, you feel that your skin is completely burned and your muscles feel sore . Well looks like the others are doing well,little snack won't hurt anyone. You move towards the falllen necromancer and bite into his flesh. After swallowing few chunks you feel a bit strange..,but it passes. Looks like the netherworld magic in the air done something with the corpse but you can't tell what happened.

Tarran:
"Well, I say, you three should've been more careful playing with the dead you know."

Walk up to the necromancer in the circle, try to scare him.

You get as close to the circle as you can and let out  your most terryfing non-magical shriek... Necromancer ingores you completely and you can hear his chant grow louder.

Krath:
Manipulate more shadows to ATTACK!
.. Suddenly you mind is filled with one voice,your will is suppresed by outside force : it's the man in the circle, he's your master now. His orders are clear, you must protect him with ant means possible. You can see Tarran close to your master, he must be stopped. You unleash the shadows on the banshee,.., hovewer his own powers over them allows dodge the attack unscathed.

Ggamer:
Well this thing with the book can't be good.

I walk over to the guard.

I raise my crossbow to his temple and say...

"Fix that book. If you break it, I'll break you."

You point the crossbow at the man in the circle to make your demand more convincing .. When he takes a quick glance on the book you can clearly see the terror in his eyes. "What ? No... Too fast..." He rambles incoherently.

Trollan:
Cast whatever foul spell i may know
.. You focus your will on the man your fighting with...but nothing happens.Looks like your connection with the netherworld is too weak to cast direct magic... Hovewer the man tumbles back terrified. Looks like he has lost the will to fight.

Jakeread1:
Disband the final circle thingie by dancing and singing! ITS THE ONLY WAY
You fling yourself on the circle skipping like a madman(or madzombie). .. You hit the barrier with full force,but it stands strong. Man inside shouts to Krath "Stop this thing!" and starts searching his robe nervously while looking at the fuming book.

The moaning of the souls locked in the netherworld becomes even louder, you can hardly tell if it's only in your mind or it's a real sound though. .. You can see that pages of the book start to slowly burn with faint purple flames. It won't hold much longer. Necromancer in the circle looks at it with a grave face,he seems reconciled with his fate. " May it be.. But you're coming with me! You'll never leave this crypt!"  he says and start chanting again... You suddenly feel that air teems with magic, both of the living and the dead. The other man looks at his partner  with madness and rambles something about running away.

Spoiler: Trollan: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: jakeread1: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tarran: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ggamer: (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Krath: (click to show/hide)

Tyberix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2011, 12:09:29 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In case you missed it.
Added.
This too :P

Spoiler: waiting list (click to show/hide)
Unless you're time traveler, it would be hard to fit this into semi-medieval fantasy :P

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Live Once More! Undead RTD. Turn 2. Deadly serious situation .
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 12:22:39 pm »

add me to the list of waiting
Nom nom nom

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2011, 01:33:22 pm »

Edgar ripped off the arm of the corpse he was snacking on, then threw it at the man in the circle. He muttered unintelligibly and headed for the exit of the crypt, planning to close the doors after himself and destroy them in such a manner they would stay closed. These necromancers could rot here. It would be delicious irony.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2011, 01:38:11 pm »

"I've had about enough of this! Goodbye!"

Run (Float?) to the exit as fast as I can.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 2 [3]