Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Feminist Crime Squad (Challenge)  (Read 1530 times)

Elodie Hiras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Feminist Crime Squad (Challenge)
« on: March 19, 2011, 11:28:52 am »

Hello!

After beating Nightmare mode with 0 kill, 0 gunshots, and well, 0 harm to any conservative (not even drugs or beating up) with We didn't start the fire setting, I decided to switch to another challenge:

The Feminist Crime Squad:

Rules:

We are enlightened women and we will make the USA liberals. We won't use violence. We won't cause any harm to anyone (harm means anything that cause a permanent health drop and/or cause wounds).
Only women can be recruited the normal way (Normal way maning casual discussion or girl on girl sex). No execution nor suicide missions (firing squaddies still allowed). Women recruits can be send back to their jobs as sleeper agents.
Only men can be abducted. Men can be seduced to make kidnapping easier.
Converted men may only be used as servants for menial (selling T-Shirts, making or repairing outfits, community service) or degrading (male prostitution) tasks. Just to make it clear: no male sleepers. They can't be send into on site action. They may only be moved from safehouse to safehouse.

(We didn't start the fire + Nightmare mode)

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Feminist Crime Squad (Challenge)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 11:54:43 pm »

What about converting recruited men to women?
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Elodie Hiras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 06:39:42 am »

Would be a bit too easy. I mean I don't remember having met a female judge yet (sleeper judges are good to have on a trial), nor a female cop (cops sleepers warn you from police raids), the COE is a male, Corporate Managers are males, eminent scientists are males (not 100% sure on this one), New Anchors and TV personalities are males, would make sense for the CCS to be male only (but all my hits with the CCS ended when I escaped with a sportcar against SUV, so I'm not sure), and thanks to character generation, women with high stats are uncommon (Jobs with good stats: soldiers (physical, male dominated), police (physical, male dominated), judges (Intelligence, male dominated), Doctors (Intelligence, male dominated), Lawyers (Intelligence, there are both males and females lawyers), CIA MIB (Good overall stats, male only), Hippies (Heart, males AND women), programmers (Intelligence, male dominated) and mutants (Random, males AND women). Other than that, it's a bit random). Forced sex change would defeat the purpose IMO.

jerank

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 09:29:35 am »

Reminds me of the challenge I'm doing now. Male founder, recruits only female members no older then twenty.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 02:25:35 pm »

Pah, feminists.
Hello Hunam

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 03:39:25 pm »

Would be a bit too easy. I mean I don't remember having met a female judge yet (sleeper judges are good to have on a trial), nor a female cop (cops sleepers warn you from police raids), the COE is a male, Corporate Managers are males, eminent scientists are males (not 100% sure on this one), New Anchors and TV personalities are males, would make sense for the CCS to be male only (but all my hits with the CCS ended when I escaped with a sportcar against SUV, so I'm not sure), and thanks to character generation, women with high stats are uncommon (Jobs with good stats: soldiers (physical, male dominated), police (physical, male dominated), judges (Intelligence, male dominated), Doctors (Intelligence, male dominated), Lawyers (Intelligence, there are both males and females lawyers), CIA MIB (Good overall stats, male only), Hippies (Heart, males AND women), programmers (Intelligence, male dominated) and mutants (Random, males AND women). Other than that, it's a bit random). Forced sex change would defeat the purpose IMO.

I know I've seen female police officers and such before. Their spawn rate might be affected by the women's rights law.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Elodie Hiras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 08:57:53 am »

Must be because I play in Nightmare mode then (Women rights C+ right from start).

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 06:58:15 am »

From what I've heard - In conservative modes, you'll often find high ranking females in various positions, but you won't know. They pretend to be male in order to fit in, and you can't tell until you do something that gives them an adjective (they display as male, but the adjective is correct). Maybe I'm wrong, though.